Monday, April 18, 2011

Layton's First day of School

Today was Layton's first day of school/daycare.  He is going to the Learning Station in Pleasanton Monday through Wednesday now so the grandparents aren't so tied down everyday.  On Thursdays he will alternate between my parents and Clifton's mom so they will still have some time with him.  His teachers said he did great today.  He was of course a little upset when he realized daddy was leaving him this morning but they said he only cried once this morning.  When we ask him about what he did he just keeps saying "Mason was crying at school today."  I'm glad Layton has Mason there with him at school they both started today so he has his little buddy to play with.  According to the teachers Layton was telling Mason that it was going to be okay and patting him.  I didn't get any details from the day because Clifton has to pick him up everyday because I can't make it back from San Antonio before they close.  I was really curious to see how they got him to nap on the floor on a mat.  When I called at 1:30 they said both boys were asleep so that was good.  I can't wait to see all the stuff Layton will learn at his new school.  I think it will be really good for him to be around other kids his age.  My mom and I made Layton a blanket and matching pillowcase with his name on it for him to take to school today.  He was so proud of his new choo choo blanket.


No comments:

Post a Comment