Thursday, April 26, 2012

Iphone Dump

Ice cream date with my favorite little boy after mommy's last day of work
 Chilling out with daddy
 Watching Layton play on the crazy slide at Sonic
 Ready for the parade
 Playing potato head with Layton
 This is when Layton had pink eye poor little guy

 A little onesie dress I made for Molly last week.


 Homemade baked chicken nuggets for dinner one night yummy.  Thank you pinterest.


 Molly and her funny faces
 My painting I made when I went to the Royal Canvas last week with my friends.
 Layton playing Chick Fil A with Molly.  He is ordering his chicken sandwich in the drive through lol.
 Hanging out with Mommy while Layton is enjoying his last day of school.
 Building sky scrapers with daddy.  Layton seriously loves these blocks he plays with them everyday.

 Organizing all my ribbon today. . . . I know I think I have a problem.  I like to have options when I sew.
 Layton pretending to give Mommy a hair cut.

 Flowers Layton picked for Molly and I on our run this morning.
 I finally got the canvas prints hung in our office of both kids.  I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment