Monday, April 30, 2012

Laura's Houston Baby Shower

Last weekend my mom and Molly and I went to Houston for Laura's baby shower.  Molly was a great little traveler and slept most of the way there and back.  Carter and Laura are expecting a little girl in June and we are so excited she will be so close in age to Molly.  We had a great visit and really enjoyed catching up with them and Lauren.  The shower was beautiful and Laura got so many nice things for the baby.  The weather was so nice all weekend even a little chilly in the mornings.  Here are just a few pictures I have from the shower.  I was holding Molly most of the time so it was hard to take pictures too.  I should have taken some pictures of the nursery it is gorgeous!  Carter and Laura have been working on it and it is really coming together nicely.



 The two proud Grandma's with Laura.




No comments:

Post a Comment