Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Weekend at Home

We enjoyed a lazy weekend at home the weekend before last.  I managed to clean a little, do some laundry and play with the kids on Saturday while Clifton worked all day.  We headed to Chad and Kellie's house for dinner that night.  Sunday we headed to church and then ate lunch at Nana and Papa's house and then all came home for naps.  I finally managed to catch up on my sleep after working and getting up super early all week.  These past few weeks since I've been back at work I can't make myself go to bed early.  There is always so much that needs to be done at night to get ready for the next day.  At least I know the end is in sight :)  Here are some random pictures from our nice weekend at home.


Watching cartoons Saturday morning in mommy and daddy's bed.

 Being lazy with my kids.
 Molly eventually crashes out.
 All dressed and looking so handsome for church.
 Miss Molly all dressed up and ready to go.


 Layton loves when I put him to bed and I have Molly with me.  He begged me to let her sleep with him lol.

 Layton making his taco tongue face.
 Giving kisses to Molly.
 Goodnight hugs!  So sweet!
 Molly saying please save me momma.


I never thought I could love someone like I love these two little ones :)  So thankful God has chosen me to be their mommy!






No comments:

Post a Comment