Monday, March 28, 2016

January Pics


 We had a fun date night with Pete and Abby one evening.  Dinner and the Spurs game :)

 The kids love to go to Tinker and Beverly's house down the road and swing in their front yard.  So thankful to be surrounded by family where we live.




 Layton had to dress up as a news reporter and present to the school board one night for his GT class.



 These two crazy kids were asleep in the car so I went to the pick up line early (like an hour) so they would nap and I could sit in silence and read; well as soon as I stopped the car they both woke up.  They climbed all over my car for the next hour while we waited for Layton to get out of school.  I will never do that again lol.




 Lunch with Layton
 So proud of Layton for getting the Principal's Award for the first semester for "All Around Great Student."

No comments:

Post a Comment