Monday, March 28, 2016

Molly is 4

Molly turned 4 in January so I wanted to take a few minutes and write about what she is up to these days.  She is my little Mommy :) she plays with her babies non-stop.  I can actually hear her and Parker playing with them right now in the game room.  She rocks, feeds, kisses, changes and carries them around constantly.  She got a lot of Barbies for Christmas and her b-day but she still would much rather play with her babies.  Her and Parker play so well together when Layton is at school.  She likes to boss him around and he doesn't mind lol.  She also loves to color and will ask for paper or markers so she can write something.  She is very eager to learn and wants to learn to read so bad.  We are still working on all the sounds the letters make but she hears Layton reading and wants to too.  I also find her in my closet all the time trying on all my "high heels" and she loves to put on all my jewelry.  She just recently learned to ride her bike without training wheels and enjoys playing outside with her brothers.  She loves to swing and dig in the sand box.  She comes home so dirty from school because she loves to play in the dirt with her friend Levi at school.  She is my little helper and is very mature for her age.  I can tell her one time to go clean up her toys and I will go in there and everything is put away or she is organizing her toys or even her shoes in her closet haha.  She likes things neat and tidy and gets really upset if Parker goes in there and starts dumping toys out.  I think she got this from her Mom lol. 

Molly's stats are:
49.2 lbs (high percentile)
44.2 inches (high percentile)

I still get asked constantly if she is in kinder because she is very tall.  She is enjoying dance so much and is very excited about the recital coming up in June.  She goes to Cubbies which is part of the Awanas program at the Baptist church on Wednesday nights.  We are very proud of her because she has memorized a lot of scripture this year through this program.  She loves to sing and play church with her dolls and it is funny to hear her pretending she is the teacher.  She is still very quiet and shy and will hide behind me if I try to introduce her to someone. 

Mollybug,

Your daddy and I just love you to pieces.  You are so much fun these days and are just growing up into a beautiful little girl inside and out.  I love your caring attitude and how you are always looking out for Parker.  You are so helpful and smart and kind.  We love how loud and expressive you are at home and then so shy and quiet when we are out and about.  We can't wait to see the big plans God has in store for you.  We love you to the moon and back!!!

Love you,
Mommy












No comments:

Post a Comment