Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!


I can't believe it is already 2010. I must say 2009 was one of the best years of my life! Having a baby is such an amazing thing and then getting to know him and watch him change and grow everyday makes it all worth it. I can't wait to see all the things he will do in 2010. He is on the verge of crawling right now and I'm sure there will be many more milestones this year. I have so much to be thankful for!

For New Years we went to a small get together at Tawny and Paxton's house. We had snacks and played Taboo and of course watched all the kids play. Most of them lasted until midnight surprisingly including Layton. He took a really long evening nap which was good so he was in a great mood. We ended up staying up way too late that night but it was fun to get together with our friends and hang out. Here are a few pictures from that night:

Baby Emersen (Chad and Kellie's new baby girl)

Cooper and Layton playing
Layton sitting on Channing's lap
Juli and I

Clinton and Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment