Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jacob's wedding

My cousin got married last weekend in Wimberley at the Old Glory Ranch. It was so pretty there and we had a great time visiting with all of my mom's family that we don't see very often. We took Layton with us even though we knew he would be a challenge and he did really well. Thankfully the wedding was short and sweet so we didn't have to keep him still and quiet for too long. It was a little hot during the cocktail hour outside but Amanda and Jerrod chased Layton for awhile so I could get a break. They are going to make great parents some day. They are so good with Layton. We stayed until about 10 at the reception and then Layton slept the whole way home. It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so glad we got to go.

Before the weddingLayton with his Great Aunt B.J.
Uncle Jerrod
It also happened to be my mom and dad's 34th wedding anniversary so it was nice to spend the day with them too. I can't wait to be able to say that we have been married that long some day. My parents have been a great example for us. I'm truly blessed to call them my mom and dad.

Great Grandma Hill with two of her great grandchildrenMr. and Mrs. Jacob Hill


The amazing wedding cake

No comments:

Post a Comment