Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lazy Sunday Morning

Last Sunday morning we skipped church so we could take Jerrod and Amanda to the lake for the day and I enjoyed a lazy morning at home with Layton. Usually Sunday mornings are a little crazy trying to get myself ready, Layton fed and dressed and out the door in time for church. Here are a few pictures of Layton playing that morning before we went to the lake.

Layton decided to pose for me and was being extremely silly.


The one thing that Layton is terrified of is the vacuum cleaner. It is hard for me to use it when he is around because you would think I was torturing the poor kid. He screams very loud the whole time it is on even if I'm holding him while vacuuming. Here he is checking it out. This is as close as I've ever seen him get to it but it was turned off of course.

He loves his truck books we read them over and over daily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment