Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Play date with cousin Cooper

Friday I watched Cooper for a few hours for Lauren while she went to the doctor. Layton was so excited to see "Pooper" as he says it and they played hard. I have had fun taking pictures the last few days with my new camera. My dad decided to upgrade his Nikon so he gave me his old one and wow what a nice camera! I'm still trying to figure out what all the buttons do and how to work it but I've enjoyed playing around with it. I was playing with it while the boys played so here are a few pictures of Layton and Cooper.

Layton insisted on getting in the car with Cooper and sitting on his lap and the funny thing is Cooper would just let him.
Playing peek-a-boo with Mommy
Reading books
Patting his buddy on the back

Cooper is really into building towers so he can knock them over so we built a few that day and he had fun knocking them down. Layton went down for his nap before Cooper left and when he woke up he went straight to the front door and looked at me with a sad face and said "Pooper" he was looking for him. The boys play so well together these days and Layton is learning so many new words from Cooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment