Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wedding

Saturday we went to Clifton's cousins wedding in Jourdanton. James and Megan had a beautiful wedding and reception and we got to catch up with lots of family and friends. Layton was on the move that afternoon and had fun running around at the reception. Thankfully my mom offered to watch him once he started to get tired so I took him to see Nana and Papa half way through the reception so we could get a break and enjoy some time together. Here are a few pictures I took on Saturday before the wedding and at the reception.

This was the best one I got both boys are so busy these days. They won't stop for a picture.
Sweet Sadie was one of the flower girls and she was so cute!
Reading tractor books with Natalie and Sadie at the reception.

The boys with Granny Leigh and Grandpa Corky
This is the only picture I managed to get of the happy couple all night. I was too busy chasing Layton I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment