Monday, January 31, 2011

Funny Things Layton has been saying

Some funny things Layton has been saying that I want to remember:

“Layton is drinking his diet coke” everything is a diet coke now.  He heard me order one at a restaurant the other day and now he refers to his sippy cup as “Layton’s diet coke” I can’t help but laugh every time he says this.

He also says “This is daddy’s house or Layton’s house” when we are at home.  When we are somewhere else and he is ready to leave he will tell us “I go to Layton’s house.”  He is really remembering our friends and families houses and he tells us when he wants to go somewhere. 

The other day we pulled up to Wal-Mart and he said “Layton go to Wal-Mart” and I never even mentioned where we were going.  He just recognized where we were.

He pushes his shopping cart around the house and says "I go to HEB."
He told me tonight when I was reading him books before bed "mommy lets rock a little bit"  He still loves to rock awhile before I put him in bed.

He is still singing Happy Birthday Jesus all the time.

If his nose is running he will come up to me and say "I need a kleenex" he does not like his face dirty.

There are many more I'm sure but it is late and I'm heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment