Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Doug and Jennie's Wedding

 


Last weekend Clifton and I went to Doug and Jennie's wedding in San Antonio.  We had a really nice time and got to see and hang out with lots of our friends that we don't get to see very often.  The wedding was gorgeous and the reception was so much fun.  We stayed the night on the Riverwalk with Daniel and Lauren which was a nice treat.  Layton got to spend the night with Nana and Papa.  We ended up going out after the reception and staying out until 2 which I haven't done in so long.  I was a good sport for being pregnant and all but I enjoyed having adult conversation and doing something different for a change.  I didn't manage to get any pictures with Jennie or Doug it was a huge wedding and every time I would try to find them they were busy or always talking to someone.  She looked so pretty in her dress though.


 My BFF Jackie




 Jennie and Doug leaving the reception.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I had such a fab time at the wedding too! Looking forward to hanging out again in September!!

    ReplyDelete