Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 4th weekend

Last weekend we stayed around here and didn't do too much.  We did manage to take Layton to my parent's house to swim and he loved it!  Sunday night we went to Justin and Natalie's house for a shrimp boil and I made some festive July 4th desserts to take.  I only managed to take one picture all night and that was of the fruit pizza I made.  I felt like just sitting and talking to everyone instead of chasing Layton around with my camera that night.  I tried to get a cute picture of Layton on Sunday morning before church but he was having a bad morning and just wasn't interested in pictures.  Here are some random pictures from our low key July 4th weekend.


Layton decided one night he was going to make a choo choo in our kitchen with the bar stools.

 and then Mommy had to ride it too.
 Sunday morning attempt at pictures.




 Swimming wore this little guy out.
 Layton decided to help mommy with laundry after his nap on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment