Saturday, August 6, 2011

17 Weeks

I went to the doctor this week for another checkup and everything is looking good.  The baby's heartbeat was right at 150 again.  I feel like I'm not as sleepy as I was during the first trimester but still don't have as much energy as I used to.  It is harder this time around for sure having a toddler to take care of.  Layton is asking more and more questions about the baby everyday so I think he is starting to get excited about it.  We are just anxious to find out what we are having.  September 1st is when we are scheduled for our gender sonogram and I will be almost 22 weeks by then.  I hope I can remain patient until then.  This pregnancy is going by much faster than the first time around.  I can't wait to get started on the nursery and begin my long list of sewing projects for the baby.  Here is a picture Clifton took of me this week at 17 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment