Saturday, August 6, 2011

Productive Saturday

I think the nesting has begun around here because I cleaned house all day on Friday and then washed all the windows today.  I also managed to clean all the kitchen cabinets today too.  Layton had fun outside in his pool today and even helped me clean the windows some.  We also tried out his sidewalk chalk he got for his birthday today.  Needless to say we both crashed at nap time about 2:30 today I was exhausted.  My next project is cleaning out the guest room so we can start the nursery soon.  Clifton pressure washed the front and back porches today so now everything looks so nice and clean outside.  Here are some pictures from our busy day.

We started out this morning playing trucks of course.





 My little window washer



 Clifton has been working hard around the house too trying to keep the grass green.  Our backyard looks so nice thanks to all of his hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment