Sunday, November 27, 2011

34 Weeks


 
 
 
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 34 weeks
Gender: A GIRL!!! Molly Grace Shearrer
Maternity Clothes: Yes and I only have about 3 pairs of pants that fit now and all my shirts are getting too short.  I'm going to have to get creative these last 4 weeks of work.
Belly Button: Is totally popped out and sticks out and Layton is constantly asking me "Mommy what happened to it?  Did you turn it inside out?"  LOL.
Movement: She is very active and now her movements hurt sometimes because she is getting bigger and running out of room.
Sleep: The last few days have been rough.  I've been getting up 3 to 4 times to go to the bathroom and the indigestion and heartburn has gotten worse at night when I lay down.  I've tried taking naps but lately I can't even seem to get comfortable for a nap.
Symptoms: Having to go to the bathroom all the time all day and all night.  My left leg goes numb if I'm on my feet for any amount of time or if I sit for too long in one spot.  Like I said above the indigestion and heartburn has gotten worse but other than that I can't really complain.
Cravings: I haven't been very hungry lately I feel like there isn't much room for food.  I get full so fast now.  Chocolate milk has tasted really good the past few days.  I can't really think of anything else.
Best moment this week: Going to see my friend Barbara in the hospital and meet her new baby girl Addison.  It made me so excited to meet Molly and get to experience child birth and all that goes with it again.  Also realizing I only have 4 weeks of work left until I'm off for maternity leave so excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment