Sunday, November 20, 2011

Going to See Santa


 Saturday morning I took Layton here in town to see Santa Claus.  He was so excited he was pretending to call Santa on the way to make sure he had made it from the North Pole into town.  We had to wait in line a while and he kept trying to get his attention while we were waiting in line.  When it was our turn he walked right up to him and shook his hand and said hello and then climbed right up in his lap.  He told him he wanted a tonka truck and an airplane and he was all business so I didn't get a picture of him smiling.  I'm so glad he cooperated this year because last year he screamed the whole time.  I haven't gotten the pictures that were taken there yet but here are two I got with my camera.  Christmas is going to be so much fun this year!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment