Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I only managed to get a few pictures of Layton and I before we left for Clifton's cousins house Thanksgiving morning.  I should have taken pictures while we were there with all of his extended family but I never got my camera out.  I was being lazy I guess.  Here is what Layton did when I asked him to take a picture with me.



 We enjoyed a beautiful day out at Mike and Connie's house with all of the Shearrers.  Layton had so much fun walking around the Feed Pen checking out the cattle and all the tractors, barns and equipment.  He never stopped the whole time we were there.  He really wasn't even interested in his lunch because we were eating outside and there were just too many distractions.  He did finally stop and eat some dessert before we left.  We all headed back home after lunch and all took a much needed nap.  We spent the rest of the day just as a family at home and watched the Aggies play later that night together.  I started decorating the house for Christmas once I got Layton to bed.  I have everything finished except the tree.  Amanda is going to help me put it up and decorate it tomorrow.  We have so much to be thankful for this year.  I'm so thankful for my family especially my sweet boy and this baby girl that is growing and growing in my tummy.  We can't wait to meet her in a few more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment