Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween 2011

Sunday night Layton started running fever so I decided to stay home with him on Monday even though he woke up and was acting fine Monday morning.  I really wanted him to rest and take a good nap so he could enjoy the Fall Festival Monday night.  He had so much fun wearing his pilot costume one more time and playing all the games.  It was hard to keep up with him because there were so many people there and he didn't quite understand that you have to wait in line at each booth so that made things interesting.  We got their early and played a bunch of games before it got too crowded and then he stayed in the toddler area riding the cars while my mom and I worked that booth until we left.  Later that night when we got home his fever was back unfortunately.  Poor kid has been sick all week.  After two trips to the doctor he has a sinus infection and a really bad cough but the fever just won't go away.  His ears never got infected which is good but he has been really cranky this week.  I'm so glad to be home with him today because it has been challenging trying to juggle work, doctor's appointments and taking care of him this week.  Thankfully my mom was free this week and helped us keep him and met me at his appointments in San Antonio.  Here are some pictures from our church's Fall Festival.  I'm so glad he was feeling up to going to it on Monday and he didn't have to miss out.

He insisted on holding my purse around his neck so I just went with it.

 I love this picture of him so funny.  I hadn't finished putting my makeup on but it was too cute of him not to post.
 Getting Dexter into his Halloween costume.


 Layton wouldn't really cooperate for another picture.
 Grandma Hindes and Joe got a quick visit from Pilot Layton before we headed to the Fall Festival.

 Checking out the fire truck.
 Playing all the games

 Pete and Abby were dressed as a pilot and a flight attendant so we got his picture with Abby.
 Cousin Dillon the astronaut with Layton.
 Finally a quick family photo

 Layton and Emersen
 Having fun chasing each other.
 My sweetie Emersen
 Trying to get them to sit still for a picture.
 Daddy and his little pilot
 Cousin Preston the rodeo clown talking to Layton.
 Shaking hands so funny.
 Having fun in the toddler area.
 This is the best picture I got of Layton with his buddy Keaton.  Both boys were tired and ready to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment