Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Photos from the Last Week

Here are a bunch of random pictures I've taken in the last week of Layton. 


I told him to make a funny face and this is what he came up with.

 He still loves to play in the bathtub.

 Being silly
 We took him on Saturday to a cute little kid's haircut place in San Antonio and he loved it.
 I love how they spiked his hair now he keeps asking us in the morning to spike his hair.
 His favorite thing to do right now is play parade so every night we line up all of his cars, trucks and tractors and make a parade.


 He asked me to take a picture of him with his train.  This is his geotrax set that he absolutely loves!
 These are his favorite pajamas right now he wants to wear them almost every night and he tells us my name isn't Layton I'm Woody.  Too cute!



1 comment:

  1. He looks so tall and grown up! I can't get over it! Can't wait to see y'all in 3 weeks! I'm so glad you'll have another baby around soon :)

    ReplyDelete