Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Iphone Pics

It has been awhile since I've downloaded all the pictures on my phone.  These are all pretty random but they show a glimpse of what our crazy life is like these days with two kids.

 Failed photo shoot with both kids
 Building tall towers with daddy

 Molly and her funny faces

 A little bubble dress for little Ms. Charlotte (Carter and Laura's baby due in June) that I made
Layton the fireman and Molly hanging out on the couch


 Hugs from big brother

Trying to master royal icing for the cookies for Laura's baby shower


 These are cute cake pops I ordered from a girl here in Pleasanton that custom makes them.  They were so cute for the shower!

 A pinterest idea to add to the table for Laura's shower.
 I love hydrangeas!
 Playing after bath time one night in Molly's room
 Layton decided to try to stick his finger in Molly's ear
 Sweet Molly Grace

 A little ride in the Ranger one evening with daddy
 At the doctor last week with her first ear infection.  She was all smiles even though she was sick.
 These are the tickets for Amanda and Jerrod's spaghetti fundraiser.  I've been running errands for Amanda trying to pull some stuff together before she gets home next week.
 This is what she does everyday while Layton naps hangs out on the couch with me and makes funny faces and smiles and laughs.  It is kind of nice to have one on one time with her since she still takes little short naps during the day.
 A little onesie dress I made last week with ruffle fabric for Molly.  I can't wait for her to wear it.

 Layton crawled in bed one morning with Molly.  I watched him do it on the monitor he was being so sweet to her.  He unwrapped her out of her swaddle and was just in there talking to her.  Precious Memories!
This doesn't happen as often now that Molly is getting older but I love watching her sleep in my arms.
 Layton loves to play with the App on my phone Ifacefat.  He laughs at himself hysterically.

 Sporting ruffles and rhinestones from Aunt Lauren last weekend before heading to Heritage days at the church.
Happy clean babies ready for bed.
 Molly all dressed up for church.
 Layton ready for church too.
 So happy in the morning

 Layton is doing the hotdog dance.

 This was this morning after she ate the sun was really bright through the windows.
 Today at her 4 month checkup waiting on the doctor to come in.
 Molly got her ears pierced today.  My girly girl looks so cute!
 I had to include this picture we had the ultimate poop explosion today in the exersaucer.  Just look closely lol  Molly only goes once a week so when she does it is a blowout and always gets everywhere.  I'm just thankful we were home this time when she did this.  She went straight to the bathtub.  I sent this to my sister and she said "Wow I'm so not ready to be a mom."  I thought that was too funny. 

1 comment:

  1. Was searching for my GF's blog and came across yours. Loved your thoughtful reasoning and description and pictures of having your dd's ears pierced as an infant. I think you were a super smart mommy for doing it now when mommy can care for them. She'll thank you later!

    Our ped also encouraged to do it when mommy could care for them. I think babies and little girls with pierced ears are adorable. It celebrates their femininity and femaleness. Like you, I kept seeing babies and little girls with earrings and how cute they were with little gold studs in their ears poking through their hair.

    Our ped gave me some suggestions for moms having their infant dd's ears pierced as well as for "Tips for moms having their dd's ears pierced/Care of Newly Pierced Ears."

    If you or any other moms thinking about it and want to do it now or would like them, write me an e-mail.

    Angie
    Angietune@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete