Friday, May 11, 2012

This week. . . .

. . . . we have been stuck in the house more than I wanted to because of all the rain but we have managed to stay busy and have some fun. 


We have done lots of puzzles


 Molly has enjoyed sucking and drooling all over her toys
 Layton and I have been doing "school time" in the mornings while Molly naps

 Layton's artwork

 Molly all ready to run some errands with Mommy and Layton

 Yesterday we had plans to go to the zoo but we woke up to loud thunderstorms and lots of rain.  Layton was sad all day but we still had fun at home.  We built a fort under the pool table.  He loved it!
 Layton's fort
 Hanging out under the pool table lol


We all managed to fit in Layton's Thomas tent too.



Molly has started jumping in her jumperoo.

Even though the days can be long sometimes with these two I am enjoying my days at home with them so much.  SO thankful for a hard working husband so I can be with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment