Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Another Fun BSF Day

We are all enjoying our Wednesday mornings at Bible Study Fellowship.  I have already learned so much and being with other girls all my age going through the same stage of life has been so encouraging.  Today we met up with some friends for lunch and then ran a bunch of errands.  I'm exhausted and about to head to bed because I think I got both kids loaded and unloaded in the car 100 times today.  That is the hard part with two kiddos in car seats.

We had to exchange something at the Bass Pro Shop today for Clifton.  Layton had fun looking at the fish there and all the animals.


 This sweet little thing turned 9 months old today.  Where has the time gone?  I need to take her monthly pictures and work on her 9 month post soon.
 We came home and built lego towers until daddy got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment