Friday, October 19, 2012

Molly is 9 Months

Molly turned 9 months old on the 3rd of this month and I can't believe how close we are to a year already.  She has slowed down on her growth thank goodness and is now back on the growth chart.

Weight: 21 lbs.  87th percentile
Height 29" 91st percentile

Molly has learned so many new tricks this month.  She is crawling, clapping, waving, blowing kisses and pulling up now.  The day she started crawling she also started taking two hour naps which is amazing!  No more catnaps now that she can wear herself out.  She has her two bottom teeth and two top teeth now.  We had a few rough nights of her waking up but now she is back to sleeping 11-12 hours again.  She loves to play with Layton and he is constantly messing with her.  It is nice when he is home they entertain one another if I'm trying to get stuff done around the house.

She says Mama and Dada now and when she cries she calls for me I love it!  She is eating three meals a day but is still very picky.  I've been having to get creative on sneaking vegetables in her meals.  She usually takes two naps a day and nurses five times a day. 

Molly you are a pro with the sippy cup and constantly steal Layton's and drink his water.  We call you the little water bandit.  You love to look at books and dump tubs of toys out.  You like Layton's wooden blocks and you and Layton have so much fun together in the ball pit.  You think you are big stuff when I let you sit in the cozy coupe car and you pretend to drive and wave.  You follow me from room to room now and you are super fast at crawling.   You love bath time and get so excited when I turn on the water.  You also put everything in your mouth so I have to be really careful with some of Layton's little toys.  I'm having to baby proof the house all over again.

You are such a happy baby girl and you bring so much joy to our family!  This year is going by way too fast but it has been fun watching you grow and change and learn new things.  I love you to the moon and back sweet girl!!!









  

No comments:

Post a Comment