Monday, October 1, 2012

Life Lately

Life has been busy but fun and I've put my blog on the back seat the last two weeks.  I'm still here and I've taken tons of pictures lately so I'll catch you up on what has been going on with everyone.

We picked up lots of sticks in the yard after all the storms while daddy was inside getting better after his surgery.  Layton loved hauling the sticks in the back of his truck around the yard.

 Sweet baby learned how to clap a few weeks ago and she is so proud.
 Never a dull moment at our house.
 Wonder what these two are thinking?
 Sweet smiles
 He is so much fun these days!  Seriously he keeps me laughing all day.  Love him!
 Molly is talking and babbling non stop now.
 An exciting trip to Lowe's by myself with both kids.
 A gift from Jackie.  I've already made a few recipes love it!
 This is the sweet smile I get to see every morning right after I finish feeding her.  I love her so much!
 Trying so hard to crawl last week

 A little baby shower gift I made for a sweet friend expecting a baby boy.
 Molly went to the baby shower with me.

Sweet picture.
 Already loves to play with her baby doll.
 I hosted a 31 Party at my house last Friday night that turned out to be lots of fun.  Deborah and Leslie were helping me set up all the food before hand.  I had fun putting all the food and drinks together.





I attempted pictures before church last Sunday but they weren't really cooperating.



 Headed to Bible Study last Thursday
 Lots of swinging outside lately enjoying the nice fall weather.


 Watch out Molly is driving.  I'm still shocked Layton even let me set her in his "Ford truck."  She thought she was big stuff pretending to drive.


 My sweet girl love her
 Play time with Daddy
 How is my baby this big already?  :(

 This morning I looked out of Molly's window and there were tons of wild turkeys everywhere.  You never know what you might see around here.
 I got some new bedding that I absolutely love and finally hung some curtains in our bedroom.  It feels so much cozier in there now love it!!!
 New pillows for the window seat



 






 Found this on my phone I guess Layton was playing with the fat face app lol.

 Molly's new boots for the fall how cute are these?  I'm a sucker for cute baby shoes :)
 Layton was running with me one night he got tired and got back in the stroller eventually.

Headed to Juli's 30th birthday party!


 Celebrating Juli's 30th

Beautiful rainbow in our backyard this evening Layton said "Mommy it is going all the way up to heaven."


 
I'm so thankful for the time I am getting to spend at home with my kiddos.  So thankful Clifton is working hard and doing well so I can be at home with them.  Feeling very blessed tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment