Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Layton's First Day of Mother's Day Out

Yesterday Layton started Mother's Day Out and he was so excited.  Abby asked him when we walked up "Are you excited Layton?" and he said, "I'm just happy to be here."  So cute!  After I filled out some paperwork in the next room and talked to his teachers I went to tell him goodbye and he said, "Mommy why are you still here?"  so that was my cue to leave.  He didn't even want to tell me goodbye.  His teachers said he did great and was very well behaved and a great listener.  I'm so thankful he acts so much better for everyone else than he does at home :)  Molly and I went and got a few things at Wal-Mart and then headed home and I cleaned the house as fast as I could before I had to be back at 3 to pick him up.  Thankfully Molly went down for a nap at 12:30 and I had to wake her up to go pick Layton up.  Now that she is crawling she has become an amazing napper. 

 Since she took such an early afternoon nap she crashed out on our evening run last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment