Sunday, November 1, 2009

Candyland

Every year at the office we have a big Halloween party for all the employee's kids to come trick or treating. This year the accounting workers on my floor went in together to decorate the conference room for the decorations contest. Our theme was candyland and it turned out so cute!!! To go with the candyland theme Layton and I were M&Ms. My mom helped me put our costumes together at the last minute. Our group ended up winning first place for the decorations. We didn't win for our costumes but Layton was so cute as a mini M&M. We had a lot of fun handing out candy to all the kids. Here are some pictures from the festivities.

This is my friend Becky with her son Marshall. The M&M costumes were her idea.
The conference room we decorated:


Here is a picture of my happy mini m&m

No comments:

Post a Comment