Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Halloween


Saturday morning I got up really early and drove to San Antonio to meet one of my friends to run 11 miles in Alamo Heights. The weather was chilly but it felt so good once we got started. The first few miles were the hardest but I finally got into my groove. We ended up only running 10 we were both exhausted and had a full day of stuff to do so we called it a day after 10. The San Antonio Rock n Roll Marathon and Half Marathon is in less than two weeks. Training this time around has been a challenge trying to coordinate Layton's feeding schedule in the evenings but I've managed to somewhat prepare myself for the big race. Last year at this time I was training while pregnant with him it was actually easier then because I had so much free time to run. I'm looking forward to the actual race but I've already decided I'm not worried about my time I just want to enjoy it and have fun!

I managed to squeeze in a short nap on Saturday afternoon while Layton was napping so we had enough energy to head out to the Fall Festival that evening. Layton got to wear his giraffe costume that his Nana bought him. I had to work one of the booths for a little while and Deborah "Grammy" came to hang out with us. It was fun seeing all the cute kids in their costumes. Layton was full of energy that night but by the time we left he was really tired. Here are some pictures from Layton's First Halloween.

This is cousin Cooper on the left in his Nascar costume


Layton with his Great Grandma Hill
Mommy and Daddy with our little giraffe
Layton with his Grammy
Layton with his Nana
Happy boy!
Family photo time:

No comments:

Post a Comment