Sunday, October 23, 2011

29 Weeks

Tomorrow I will be 29 weeks.  The weeks are flying by lately which is a good thing.  We have been busy at work wrapping up our 3rd quarter stuff so my work weeks are going by so fast.  When I tell people my due date they usually say wow you have a long ways to go still but to me I feel like I don't have much longer at all.  I guess I'm just trying to think positive.  Here are a few things I have gotten lately or made for Molly.  This weekend I cleaned out Layton's closet and started organizing my sewing cabinet which doesn't sound like a big deal but it took me a while to organize all the fabric.  I didn't realize I had so much.  I'm trying to tackle a few projects each weekend so I can get everything done before January.

These first four things I ordered from Etsy.  I love that website!
 A ruffled onesie with matching baby legs.

 A girly car seat cover.
 Monthly onesie stickers
 Here is a belly picture at 28 weeks.
I finally made some time this weekend to sit down and knock out a few sewing projects on my list.  I made her a carseat canopy and I love this fabric!
 A sweet little newborn gown to wear at the hospital.
 I can't seem to rotate this picture but here is a bib I made for Molly.
 I have a few other things in the works but nothing I have finished just yet.  I also made a few baby shower gifts for friends but I want them to be surprised so I'm not going to post any of those pictures until after I give them away.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the things you've gotten! Adorable! Can't wait to see it in person ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete