Sunday, October 23, 2011

Playing with Cooper and Kyleigh this Weekend

This weekend Daniel, Lauren and the kids were in town and we spent lots of time with them letting the kids play.  Friday morning my mom and Lauren and the kids came over to play.  Layton was so excited about Cooper coming over to his house he could hardly stand it.  Here are a few pictures I took of the kids having fun together.



Friday night Lauren and I and a bunch of our girlfriends went to the Ole Marketplace in San Antonio and did a little shopping and then had dinner.  We had so much fun catching up with everyone.  I don't think anyone took one picture all night long.  I had my camera but we were so busy shopping and then talking at dinner I didn't manage to take any pictures.  It was some much needed girl time.

No comments:

Post a Comment