Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Office Halloween Party

Friday afternoon Layton and I headed to my office for the annual Halloween party.   Everyone gets really into it at the office and they have turned it into a big competition for all the employees.  The best decorations, costumes and treats get cash prizes.  There were lots of kids there and the decorations were amazing once again!  Layton thankfully had a quick nap on our ride up there and I woke him up once we arrived.  He was so excited to be a pilot he marched right in like he owned the place.  He had fun trick or treating in all the different areas and really opened up and was playing up the whole pilot thing.  He was telling everyone he was flying them to Dallas, it was too cute.  Layton ended up winning the costume contest for the boys and I won 1st and 2nd for my treats I entered.  All my late night efforts paid off the night before :)  He was so hyper by the time we left I think it had something to do with the fact he ate two cupcakes, a cookie, candy and lots of puppy chow.  He was really proud of his little ribbon he won and his $25 gift card to Target.  I told him he could go pick out whatever he wanted with it once we go.  Here are pictures from our fun Friday at the party.


All my yummy treats I made.  I found all these ideas on pinterest of course.  I love that website!



 My little pilot at the party.
 One of my coworkers Courtney and her little boy Dr. Kevin.
 The treat table at the party.
 Little cupcake at the party she was so precious.
 Mommy and Layton
 Layton having fun with the decorations.
 The Treasury group was sweating to the oldies. 
 Performing their routine in their work out room they created.  So funny!
 Layton and his buddy Marshall (Scooby Doo).  Layton was fascinated with his costume and wouldn't leave poor Marshall alone.
 Sweet Daylon the puppy.
 Layton lined up for the costume contest.
 Loading up on more sugar.
I wish I had taken more pictures of the decorations but it was extremely crowded and trying to keep up with Layton was a challenge.  We had so much fun and Layton really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment