Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Pair of Real Cowboy Boots

Last Saturday night we went to San Antonio and bought Layton his first pair of real cowboy boots.  Let me tell you these things are not cheap even in a toddler size 10.  He was so excited and has worn them around the house any chance he gets since then.  He got to wear his new boots and belt to church last Sunday and he was so proud of them.  He looked at me and said "I'm handsome like daddy."  I guess he has heard me tell him that just a few times.  Of course he wouldn't really cooperate for a picture but this is the best I got Aunt Amanda.  She requested a picture of Layton in his new boots.

Here he is dressed and ready for church playing with his train.


 The shirt tucked in lasted about 5 minutes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment