Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas morning is so much fun with little kids.  I set my alarm for 7 so I could be up before Layton to see his reaction when he came in to see everything Santa left him.  I was so sleepy from staying up half the night assembling the train table.  Thankfully Layton slept until 8:30 so I was able to snooze on the couch until he came in the living room.  Molly slept until 9:30 so Layton and I had fun playing just the two of us for awhile before daddy and Molly got out of bed.  It was so much fun laying around watching the kids play and go through all their new stuff.  We headed to Scott and Jennifer's for lunch with all the Shearrer's around noon and I didn't take one single picture while we were there.  I was so tired and trying to keep track of the kids and make sure everyone ate lunch.  We came home and took naps and then spent the rest of the day playing with the kids.  We had such a great Christmas this year so thankful to spend time with all of our families! 

 Layton walking in to see his train table

 So happy!
 Molly loved her baby and her car



 Here she is eating leftover tamales Christmas night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment