Sunday, December 30, 2012

Iphone Catch Up

Here are a bunch of my pictures from my phone from the last month.


Our little elf formerly known as Bonnie came back this year as Jessie.
 Playing with the magna tiles.


 My early Christmas present from Clifton an embroidery machine
 Matching outfits my mom and I made for Kyleigh and Molly


 Molly with her great grandma Fannie Grace Hindes
 Layton sporting his Kenya soccer outfit from Uncle Jerrod and Aunt Amanda
 A little pinterest project I made for Molly.
 My first attempt at a makeup bag with a zipper.
 Molly has been loving this rocking horse lately


 The classic Santa pic
 Pajamas I made for Layton
 A shirt for Molly I made with my new machine.

 Our cozy fire one evening

 Family pictures taken by my sweet friend Juli for our Christmas card this year.
 Layton and I made a gingerbread house this year out of foam much easier ;)
 My handsome boy
 He falls asleep in the strangest positions in the car lol.
 Clifton trying to fix the musical Christmas band my grandma gave to Layton ha
 Molly loved touching the tree
Molly sporting her new boots from Nana and Papa

 Chocolate mint brownie bites I made for a Christmas party.  They were delicious!
 Decorating Christmas cookies
 Mason and Layton decorating cookies at Grammy D's house
 Playing with Daddy
 Molly eating her lipstick lol

 Layton enjoying his new Thomas the Train shaving kit from his buddy Keaton
 Molly using her new towel from Uncle Carter and Aunt Laura
 My sweeties under the tree!



 So excited to get Jessie in the mail from my friend Jackie.
 Ready for church last week

 Listening to his new book that has Great Grandma Hill's voice recorded The Night Before Christmas.

 Santa came to our house
 Christmas morning memories love these!



 Loving on her new baby.
 Molly is standing and trying to walk now.
 Everything is a phone to her these days.

 Her new favorite face she gets from Daddy
 Anyone recognize these old toys?  My parents don't get rid of anything haha.  The grandkids get to play with some pretty cool vintage toys at Nana and Papa's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment