Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

We have had a quiet new years eve at home.  Clifton grilled steaks and we had twice baked potatoes and spinach salad with chocolate cake for dessert.  We played with the kids and put them to bed.  I've been updating my blog because I was determined to get caught up before the year was over ha.  I'm off to go watch some t.v. and try to make it until midnight.  Happy New Year!

Here are some pics from our wild party animals tonight.  I caught Molly dancing in our room earlier lol.





We have so much to be thankful for in 2012.  It has been a special year for our family.  We started it off by adding Molly Grace to our family and adjusting to a family of 4.  I became a stay at home mom in April which has been such a blessing to our family.  Clifton had another awesome year selling real estate.  I started going to BSF every Wednesday with the kids which has been an amazing experience.  Layton started going to Mother's Day Out in October at the Methodist Church twice a week.  We were also able to take a few mini vacations which were so nice.  Thanking God tonight for two healthy kids and blessing us with a sweet surprise on the way.  I know 2013 will be amazing as we add another little one to the mix in July.  I'm sure we have lots of fun times ahead with three little ones 4 and under.  Thank you God for blessing me with so much more than I deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment