Thursday, November 21, 2013

A typical evening at our house. . . .

I took a few pics of the kids at dinner the other night just so I can remember this crazy busy stage we are in right now.  We are constantly telling the kids, "Please sit down and eat your dinner" over and over it seems.  Parker just sits and hangs out and laughs and squeals happily.  He is the easy one right now.  Layton is a good eater and will typically eat whatever we give him and then there is Molly who has such a strong gag reflex.  If she doesn't like something we may see it again so she fills up on lots of fruit, bread or meat and is good about eating some things I fix.  She loves to eat beans and loves meat and bread.  She isn't crazy about most casseroles I make.  Her tastes change from day to day you never know what she will eat.  Love these three crazy kids!



 I told Layton to open his eyes so what does Molly do lol



No comments:

Post a Comment