Sunday, November 3, 2013

Parker's First Trip to the Zoo


Juli and I took our little ones to the zoo a few weeks ago and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather.  Molly has only been a few times and it was Parker's first trip.  Layton was at school that day so I was able to focus on my little ones.  We saw lots of animals and of course rode the train before we left.  Molly is really starting to repeat everything so that was fun to tell her all the names of the animals and then she would repeat me.  Parker decided as we were taking off on the train it was a good time to have a massive diaper explosion.  Juli and I were laughing so hard I was crying that is all I could do was laugh about it.  It was all in my lap and dripping down my leg.  Thankfully she was with me and took Molly so I could change Parker's diaper and get him cleaned up during the train ride.  He always does that when we aren't home :) 














No comments:

Post a Comment