Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Random Pics from the Last Few Weeks

All ready for church one Sunday

 Headed to Layton's last soccer game
 Playing at Nana's house

 Happy Baby
 You know it has been a long morning when Molly falls asleep on the way to church.

 Love this sweet boy so much!
 Molly has been bringing me the potty and using it a few times.  I'm just not sure I'm ready to start the whole potty training process.  We will be starting soon I guess.
 Molly fell asleep one day with her hand in her chicken from Sonic lol.  She loves her naps!
 He was holding onto his giraffe one day in the car and he looked so sweet.

 Sweet snuggles
 Ms. Molly ready for BSF last week
 Lunch at IHOP with Grammy D after BSF
 He has grown so much the last few weeks :(

 Molly loves her little bubba
 Playing patty cake with Papa

 Layton loves his little bubba too
Even though these three keep me so busy and crazy most of the time I just love them to pieces.  I'm so blessed to have them call me Mommy.  Thank you God for these sweet blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment