Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fun Weekend in Dallas

The weekend before last Parker and I flew to Dallas to spend the weekend with Jackie and Taryn.  He was such a great traveler.  We shopped all day on Saturday with the kids and we had so much fun.  Parker and Taryn were troopers and did so well riding in the strollers most of the day.  It was so nice to have a weekend away with only one kid and relax and be able to catch up in person with Jackie.  Thanks so much for the fun weekend Jackie! 

Our sweet little aggies hanging out at Nordstrom.





We were cracking ourselves up trying on the same clothes at Gap.

 Love my new puffy vest :)
 Parker loved Taryn's jumperoo.
 Late night shopping at Carter's.
 and of course a shopping day isn't complete until you have made it to Target.
 Taryn checking out her new friend in the basket.
 More jumping he loved it!
 Taryn having some play time on Sunday morning.


I finally got to go to a Kendra Scott store in Plano and it was so much fun.  I just love her jewelry.


At the airport heading home.
 The sky was beautiful on our flight home I just sat by the window in complete awe holding my sweet sleeping baby.  It was the perfect way to end a fun weekend.




A special thanks to Clifton and my parents for taking care of Layton and Molly while I was gone.  It is nice to get a little break from the normal routine every now and then and have some shopping fun.  Can't wait to do it again next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment