Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween 2013

This year was Parker's first Halloween and we had an exciting night full of lots of fun.  Our first stop was Grandma Hindes' house after I picked up Layton from school so she could see the kids in their costumes and get a picture with them.  Then we picked up pizza and headed to Argent Court the assisted living place where Grandma Hill lives now.  We had pizza with her and then went trick or treating there.  The kids had so much fun going door to door talking to all of my Grandma's friends.  Once we left we headed to the Jourdanton park for the Fall Festival that Cowboy Fellowship puts on every year.  Clifton was out there all afternoon setting up and working so we met up with him and let the kids play a few games before it was time for me to work at the toddler booth.  Grammy D met up with us also so we got to see her at the Fall Festival too.  They had an amazing fireworks show at the end of the night that lasted about 30 minutes and then we headed to Nana and Papa's house.  My mom was so nice to help me get the kids bathed and in pajamas while I fed Parker because it was a late night.  I think we were all exhausted but all in all it was a great night.  Here are a ton of pics of my little football player, cheerleader and football having some Halloween fun.


























No comments:

Post a Comment