Tuesday, August 26, 2014

More Fun From the Last Few Weeks of Summer

 We had so much fun this summer I'm sad to see it come to an end.
 Layton requested that we get his big train set out for his last week at home so we did just that.  This is one of his favorite things to play with and it entertained him for hours last week.  The plus is it is hard for Parker to destroy so that is always nice when you have a little 1 year old brother lol.











 Molly was taking a picture of me
 Swimming at Sharon's with Grammy D one afternoon.  Molly decided she wanted to jump off the diving board and then did it over and over and over.  She would pop up from under water and say AGAIN! lol


 My little shark baby
 Going to see Beverly and Tinker in the Ranger
 Time for a back to school buzz cut
 Molly is very much into matching her baby now and she loved this little pajama set I found at Kohl's.  Now she is asking me to sew her and her baby matching dresses.  I need to get on that because before too long she won't think that is cool anymore :(

 Clifton and I had a nice date night a few weekends ago and enjoyed an evening downtown San Antonio.  So blessed to call him my husband.  Can't wait to celebrate 9 years tomorrow with my honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment