Sunday, August 24, 2014

Our Last Week of Summer

This week I took a social media break after being challenged by my Bible Study group.  So I didn't blog, facebook or check instagram and I focused 100% of my attention to my family and spending more time in God's word.  We had a great week and it made me realize what a time waster and distraction social media can really be.  I still managed to take a few pics of the kids and we went to the Children's Museum in New Braunfels with friends on Thursday which was lots of fun.  I still can't believe Layton will be starting school in the morning :(  He is so excited and I'm nervous lol.

This is what it will be like with Layton driving them around in high school.



 Parker decided he liked the baby pool this week



 At the space area at the Children's Museum







 Group pic
 Headed to Meet the Teacher last week
 Colby came over for a play date on Friday
 He looked so handsome for church this morning I still can't believe he is walking everywhere.
 Five minutes before this Layton said I'm not tired I don't need a nap lol.
Ready for church this morning




 

No comments:

Post a Comment