Thursday, August 14, 2014

Some Funny Things to Remember

I told Layton and Molly to think of 5 things they are thankful for so we can thank Jesus tonight when we prayed before bedtime.  I wanted to remember their answers too funny :) 

Layton is thankful for
1. my warm bed
2. getting to play at Papa and Nana's house earlier
3. that we didn't get in a car wreck today and Jesus kept us safe
4. that our house didn't burn down today
5. that everyone in our whole entire family stayed safe today

Molly is thankful for
1. my bed so I can take a nap
2. popsicles
3. chicken
4. for my Big Bubba and Lil Bubba
5. for my Nana

This little tornado decided to throw all of my hair clips out of my bathroom drawer in the trashcan today while I was taking a shower.  I guess I will have to start checking my trash cans before we take them out.  I found a spoon in the diaper pail last week crazy boy!



A funny thing Parker says now is Yum when he likes something he is eating a lot.  He is repeating a lot of words now tonight he said gone gone for the first time.

Just to keep it real tonight this is what my bed looks like lol.  3 loads of clean laundry and 2 more in the washer and dryer that I get to fold and put away tonight.  Looks like I'll be watching My Big Family Renovation on HGTV while folding clothes.  It has been one of those long days Clifton is still at work and it is already 10 but I'm thankful to have such a hard working husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment