Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jackie's Bachelorette Party

Last Saturday I went up to Dallas for my friend Jackie's Bachelorette Party. We went to Grapevine and had lunch at an Italian cafe and then went to a few wineries and did some wine tasting. Later that afternoon we had a lingerie shower and then we went out to dinner. There were 15 girls that came so it was a lot of fun. It was nice to get away and catch up with my college friends. At the same time it was hard being away from Layton but I knew he was in good hands. His Grammy D came over and spent the day with him and daddy. I heard they had a great time hanging out. Here are some pictures from the weekend:

The whole gang:
My college volleyball teammates Jackie, Barbara and Lindsey
Me and Jackie

The beautiful cake at the Lingerie Shower:
At dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment