Friday, October 9, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Carpenter

Little Amanda got married last weekend. Unfortunately it rained like crazy all day so the wedding was moved indoors but we still had lots of fun and everything turned out beautiful. We had fun getting our hair and makeup done and the rain made things interesting. Amanda looked stunning in her dress walking down the aisle. It was an emotional day for me watching my little sister become Jerrod's wife. They wrote their own vows and that was a really special part of the ceremony. My brother Daniel sang "I Cross My Heart" by George Strait while they lit the unity candle and it was hard standing there next to Amanda when all I could see were the tears of happiness rolling down Jerrod's face during the song. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing brother-n-law. They are on their honeymoon in Hawaii this week and I talked to Amanda several times and they are having a blast. I can't wait to see them when they get back. I'm very anxious to see the wedding pictures from the photographer as well. Layton was such a good baby all weekend. I am so thankful I have a very flexible little guy he was up until 11 Friday night and then midnight Saturday night and was in great spirits and full of smiles. He was passed around so much this weekend and was a pretty good sport about everything. It was the first time I've taken him anywhere in the rain it was a challenge getting him in and out of the car all weekend in the pouring rain. Here are some pictures from our fun weekend in New Braunfels.

Amanda and I at rehearsal dinner at Los Cucos



Amanda with Dillon our cousin's little boy. He was the ring bearer.

Layton all dressed and ready for the wedding.

Amanda getting her hair done by Nicole.
Amanda and I at Nordstrom's getting our makeup done.
Laura, my sister-n-law and I before the wedding.
My mom, sister, Layton and I.
My sister-n-law Lauren and I.
The three of us before the wedding.
The beautiful bride getting ready.

Carter and Laura at the reception.
Mr. and Mrs. Jerrod Carpenter
Daniel, Lauren and Cooper at the reception.
Clifton and I at the reception.

Amanda and I with Grandma Hill.
The beautiful cake table.
The first dance "At Last"
Amanda dancing with my dad.
Brooke and I at the reception.

I love Amanda's face in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment