Monday, October 12, 2009

Jackie's Bridal Shower

This past Saturday I helped with a bridal shower for my college friend Jackie. Her wedding is in San Antonio on December 5th. I have the privilege of being her maid of honor. We met our first day of three a days for volleyball at TLU back in 2000. Even though we never lived together she is my one friend I still keep in touch with on a daily basis from college. We have been on numerous trips together over the years because we both love to travel and she is the one that convinced me to get certified to scuba dive my senior year of college. Here are a few old pictures I found of Jackie and I. We have had so many good times over the years.

Bowling one night in college.

Going out to Cowboys.
College Graduation Go Bulldogs!
In New Orleans for my bachelorette party!
On my wedding day!
Here are some pictures from the shower this past weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment