Friday, October 9, 2009

Teething

I think Layton might be teething already. He wants to put everything in his mouth lately. I found his teething ring someone gave us at one of the showers and put in the freezer and he loved sucking and drooling all over it. He has also discovered his feet now, he grabs for them when I change his diaper. I've been reading to him every night before I feed him and put him to bed and this week he finally became interested in turning the pages for mommy. Once he figured out how to do it that was all he was interested in. It is so much fun watching him learn something new everyday. Here are a few pictures from this week.

Wearing my new outfit that mommy bought me at Old Navy. Ready to go eat at Chili's with Mommy, Daddy, Chad and Kellie.


I was cleaning this afternoon and I looked over and Layton was trying to eat his toys on his exersaucer.
Sitting like a big boy in my chair in my room.

This is one Clifton took one morning while I was at work.

Trying out my teething ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment