Friday, October 16, 2009

Layton's Baby Dedication

We had Layton's baby dedication at Cowboy Fellowship on Sunday October 11th. We were so blessed to have all the grandparents there and even cousin Mason to share this special time with us. Layton was very calm and wide eyed through the whole dedication. While Pete was praying with the three of us he prayed for Layton's future spouse and it reminded me that we should be praying for his future wife on a daily basis. I know my parents told me growing up they always prayed for my future spouse and I know God had a hand in bringing Clifton and I together. The weather was a little nasty outside that day but we bundled him up in his big boy clothes and made it to church on time (an unusual occurrence). Here are some pictures from the dedication ceremony.



Here is one of Clifton with Layton's cousin Mason.

No comments:

Post a Comment