Saturday, September 18, 2010

First Happy Meal

Layton has been sick again this week poor baby. He managed to get strep throat of all things. I had it two weeks ago and Clifton had it last week so it was only a matter of time I guess. He started running fever Wednesday at my mom's so thankfully she called me right away and we were able to get him in to the doctor that afternoon. Wednesday night and Thursday he was pretty miserable and just wanted to be held and you could tell he felt terrible. Friday morning he woke up really happy after a good nights sleep and has been his happy little self ever since. Friday I was ready to get out of the house so I took Layton to McDonald's to get his first happy meal. I haven't eaten there in years because it is not my favorite fast food but Layton really enjoyed it. I introduced him to ketchup and he had fun dipping his fries in it. Here is a picture I took of Layton enjoying his dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment